Join movement educators and manual therapists in Handspring’s global forum for a series of conversations that bring you expert guidance in how to enhance your practice. These free events, hosted by Elizabeth Larkam, include a mix of conversation, presentation, directed practice, and Q&A. Click here for details of our new series of free webinars for bodywork and movement professionals, Moved to Learn!.
Hosted by Handspring authors, Madeline Black and Elizabeth Larkam, Pilates Applications for Health Conditions explores the application of Pilates research and exercises to contemporary Pilates teaching. The series prepares the ground for their new multi authored book, Pilates Applications for Health Conditions: Case Reports and Perspectives (due 2021). Visit our YouTube channel to view the amazingly diverse contributions in this exciting series.
Educational events, conferences, podcasts and programs:
- BiotensegriTea Parties – weekly discussions featuring Handspring Publishing authors, looking at aspects of biotensegrity and its relevance to clinical practice. To register for these weekly events sign up for the Biotensegrity Archive newsletter.
- The Thinking Practitioner – a podcast featuring Til Luchau and Whitney Lowe, full of insight and learning about bodywork practice
- Healthflix – ‘An online community built by leading experts in health and wellbeing to help us all get through the stress and isolation of the COVID-19 coronavirus crisis’
- The Living Well Institute – founded by Dr Ginger Garner and featuring many free learning resources, is also home to the Integrative Lifestyle Medicine qualification.
- Fascia Research Society are running a series of webinars on aspects of fascia and bodywork
- OsEAN’s 7th Open Forum for Osteopathic Education Conference – The Working Principles of Osteopathy, 23-24 September 2021, Antwerp, Belgium.
Email email@example.com to tell us about educational events and online learning for bodyworkers and movement professionals and we will be happy to share details.