Click here for details of our new series of free webinars for bodywork and movement professionals, Moved to Learn!. Join movement educators and manual therapists in Handspring’s global forum for a series of conversations that bring you expert guidance in how to enhance your practice. These free events, hosted by Elizabeth Larkam, include a mix of conversation, presentation, directed practice, and Q&A.
Pilates Applications for Health Conditions is a monthly webinar series featuring Handspring authors, Madeline Black and Elizabeth Larkam. Together Elizabeth and Madeline explore the history of Pilates research as they prepare the ground for a new book they are developing along with expert contributors. Pilates Applications for Health Conditions: Case Reports and Perspectives (due 2021) seeks to make an important contribution to the evolution of the Pilates profession. Click here for details of these events.
Educational events, conferences, podcasts and programs:
- 1st World Congress of Fascia, virtual event, 24-27 September 2020 – We are delighted to support this event.
- Australian Fascia Symposium, virtual event, 18-20 September 2020 – We are delighted to sponsor this event.
- BiotensegriTea Parties – weekly discussions featuring Handspring Publishing authors, looking at aspects of biotensegrity and its relevance to clinical practice. To register for these weekly events sign up for the Biotensegrity Archive newsletter.
- The Thinking Practitioner – a podcast featuring Til Luchau and Whitney Lowe, full of insight and learning about bodywork practice
- Healthflix – ‘An online community built by leading experts in health and wellbeing to help us all get through the stress and isolation of the COVID-19 coronavirus crisis’
- The Living Well Institute – founded by Dr Ginger Garner and featuring many free learning resources, is also home to the Integrative Lifestyle Medicine qualification.
- Fascia Research Society are running a series of webinars on aspects of fascia and bodywork
- OsEAN’s 7th Open Forum for Osteopathic Education Conference – The Working Principles of Osteopathy, 23-24 September 2021, Antwerp, Belgium.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about educational events and online learning for bodyworkers and movement professionals and we will be happy to share details.