June 2016 News Updates
- Congratulations to Jan Trewartha for a fantastic event. This year’s British Fascia Symposium in Worcester was a huge success and we enjoyed it immensely. Well done!
- Are you heading to IFOMPT in Glasgow 4-8 July? Come and say hallo to Mary Law, Sarena Wolfaard and Polly Sword at the Handspring Publishing stand and claim your 10% delegate discount on any of our books!
- The Principles and Practice of Yoga in Health Care (Khalsa et al) is now available to buy worldwide!
- Thank you to Ruth Werner for an enthusiastic welcome for Til Luchau’s Advanced Myofascial Techniques Volume 2, Neck, head, spine and ribs. Ruth says: ‘I have to say this is one of the most beautifully produced books I have ever had the pleasure to handle. It is clear, accessible, and the artwork is stunning. Congratulations on a job well done!’
- We love this flip through of pages from Til Luchau’s beautiful second volume of Advanced Myofascial Techniques, covering the neck, head, spine and ribs www.flipsnack.com/tilluchau/advanced-myofascial-techniques-volume-2-sample.html
- John Stirk’s book The Original Body has attracted a highly appreciative review from Anodea Judith PhD, yoga teacher.
- She begins ‘If yoga is the poetry of the body, this book is sheer poetry about the practice of doing yoga.’ Full review can be found here.
- Kindle versions of Handspring Publishing books now available!
- The following titles are now available in Kindle editions: Advanced Myofascial Techniques Vol 1 (Luchau), Fascial Dysfunction (Chaitow), Massage Fusion (Fairweather & Mari), Fascial Stretch Therapy (Frederick & Frederick), The Placebo Effect in Manual Therapy (Fulton), Biotensegrity (Scarr), Fascia in Sport and Movement (Schleip), Yoga: Fascia, Anatomy and Movement (Avison); At the Still Point of the Turning World (Lever).