October 2016 News Updates
- We have published 3 books in the last month! You can buy them here. If you buy from Amazon remember to post a review.
- The Inner Power of Stillness (Filmer-Lorch, Barrow and Gill)
- Spine and Joint Articulation for Manual Therapists (Gyer, Michaels and Calvert-Painter)
- Medical Therapeutic Yoga (Garner)
- Congratulations to Alex Filmer-Lorch, Caroline Barrow and Maggie Gill on a hugely successful launch party for The Inner Power of Stillness last month. Visit the website dedicated to the book at www.innerpowerofstillness.com.
- The Principles and Practice of Yoga in Health Care reviewed in Yoga Therapy Today!
- Yoga Therapy Today journal has published an excellent and substantial review of Sat Bir Khalsa et al’s compendium on the current research base for yoga and its implications for therapeutic practice. Full review also available on our Facebook page.
- Have you had a chance to listen to Mark Finch’s interview with Cathy Ryan, talking scar tissue, fascia, the stages of healing, what makes a successful therapist and more? Listen here https://learning.markfinch.ca/cathy-ryan-interview/
- Thank you to Ruth Werner for an enthusiastic welcome for Til Luchau’s Advanced Myofascial Techniques Volume 2, Neck, head, spine and ribs. Ruth says: ‘I have to say this is one of the most beautifully produced books I have ever had the pleasure to handle. It is clear, accessible, and the artwork is stunning. Congratulations on a job well done!’