August 2016 News Updates
- Have you had a chance to listen to Mark Finch’s interview with Cathy Ryan, talking scar tissue, fascia, the stages of healing, what makes a successful therapist and more? Listen here https://learning.markfinch.ca/cathy-ryan-interview/
- Excellent soundbites from The Inner Power of Stillness (Filmer-Lorch, Gill and Barrow) being shared on our Facebook page. Like us on Facebook and keep up to date with latest news and features.
- The Principles and Practice of Yoga in Health Care (Khalsa et al) is now available to buy worldwide! For an all-round account of yoga’s growing science base see the video here, featuring commentary by Dr Khalsa
- Thank you to Ruth Werner for an enthusiastic welcome for Til Luchau’s Advanced Myofascial Techniques Volume 2, Neck, head, spine and ribs. Ruth says: ‘I have to say this is one of the most beautifully produced books I have ever had the pleasure to handle. It is clear, accessible, and the artwork is stunning. Congratulations on a job well done!’
- We love this flip through of pages from Til Luchau’s beautiful second volume of Advanced Myofascial Techniques, covering the neck, head, spine and ribs www.flipsnack.com/tilluchau/advanced-myofascial-techniques-volume-2-sample.html
- John Stirk’s book The Original Body has attracted a highly appreciative review from Anodea Judith PhD, yoga teacher.
- She begins ‘If yoga is the poetry of the body, this book is sheer poetry about the practice of doing yoga.’ Full review can be found here.